Divine Experiences of my Parents with Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Inauguration of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samithi Shahabad Markanda Kurukshetra in 1971

Vaidya Shukdev Nagar, Kaviraj, Ayurvedacharya,  my Father, Founder member and first President of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samithi Shahabad Markanda 

Sai Ram. I am narrating here experiences of my mother related to Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. My father (Late) Sh. Shukdev Nagar was a Vaidya(Ayurvedic Physician) graduated in Ayurveda from Lahore in 1937. Besides Ayurvedic Doctor he was an astrologer & a Spiritual seeker & also a freedom fighter. He had undergone many Sadhanas & achieved many siddhis(Spiritual powers). He was married to my first mother (Late) Mrs. Kamlesh Nagar in around year 1940. She was also a Spiritual seeker and associated with Sri Aurobindo Aashram, Pondicherry. They were leading a blissful Life, but were devoid of a child. After many years of marriage, the situation was same. Then in around 1960 he had his second marriage with my mother (Late) Mrs. Rama Sharma. She was also a Spiritual seeker, Sanskrit scholar & a pious lady. Time passed on, but the situation was same. 
In year 1971 my father read an article regarding Swami in a newspaper. He was attracted towards Swami. He gathered 24 people from Shahabad Markanda & went to Parthi with them for Darshan. After coming back all of them constituted first Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samithi of North in Shahabad Markanda. 
In  1972 Swami came to Delhi. My mother Mrs. Rama Sharma also went for Darshan. She was an intellectual lady & did not believe in Swami at that time. She challenged Swami saying,"I have heard from people that you are God & can do anything. I 'll believe only then, when you 'll give me a child." When she was praying silently in this way, Bhagwan who was moving between devotees suddenly stopped, put His fingers on His forehead gave expression of writing in air. My mother thought that this may be a coincidence. After some time she prayed again & Bhagwan stopped again, gave same expression. After coming back she conceived. My Nani(Maternal Grand mother) was anxious about whether the child will be male or female. One day when she was performing daily worship rituals in Pooja Room, she found a very small picture of Baala Krishna(Little Krishna) besides Swami's portrait. Thus she was convinced that  Gopàla(male child) is coming. Finally I was born in May 1973 and named firstly as Venu Gopal. 
After some years my father fell seriously ill due to Renal calculi. He was bed ridden. Fortunately Swami visited Delhi & my mother took him for Darshan, but due to illness he was not able to go for Darshan. My mother went for Darshan & prayed that "I know that sufferings come due our Karmas(Actions), we have to bear this. But this can be changed into another form, so for my husband's life I am ready to bear any financial loss." Then she came to my father & found that he was all right. His illness was gone, but she lost her gold necklace from her neck. 
She started taking Balvikas classes at home. Many miracles occurred like appearance of Vibhuti & kumkum during classes. She created such a team from Balvikas which is active at Samithi level, State level & National level.  
Dr. Satyakam  
Smt. Rama Sharma, My Mother, First Balvikas Guru 
Spiritual State Coordinator(Add.),Haryana and Chandigarh.
Sai Centre Shahabad Markanda 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Sathya Sai Suprabhatam in Hindi & English || श्री सत्य साई सुप्रभातम् हिंदी || Morning Prayers to Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Sri Rudram | Namakam | with meaning in Hindi | श्रीरुद्रम् | नमकम्- १ | हिंदी अर्थ सहित

Sri Rudram -14| Namakam- 11|with meaning in Hindi | श्रीरुद्रम्- १४| नमकम् |अनुवाक- ११| हिंदी अर्थ